Saturday, January 25, 2014

Am I the only one?


Every night I feel like I accomplished nothing and vow to not sleep in the next day, to write, to do homework, do things that need to get done. And then when tomorrow actually rolls around, I sleep, I sleep some more, I get up and watch The Vampire Diaries and then I end up being a couch potato all day in a ball of tired, winter blues.

Now don't get me wrong, I love being outside. I love the fresh air, nature, walking - everything. But with winter being so cold this year and dreary, I hardly ever go anywhere or do anything. I feel so lazy, so unaccomplished. I literally sit around and watch TV for hours on end or play video games instead of doing the things I love.

I seriously need spring to come and save me before I turn into couch potato mush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment