Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Life Changes in 2014

★New SPARKELING year to u★


2014 was a huge year for me. A lot of changes, a lot of decisions, but overall, it was a good year. Time to reflect and make 2015 just as good!










Wow. 2014 has been a huge change in my life for me. I went to my first bar, ended a long term relationship, lost a friend. Fell in love with the sweetest person I've ever met, got diagnosed with anxiety and depression, started not liking how I looked.

But as the year begins to wrap up, I've realized some things. You can change what doesn't make you happy. And what does make you happy should stay exactly the same.

Life is hard. It's not easy, this is all our first time around dealing with this exact moment. And guess what? The next moment is 100% new as well. We can plan all we want, but life will never turn out how we expect it. So do what makes you happy, and start loving yourself. You're the only one who is exactly like you.

I spent the year really finding myself. And even though I'm not who I want to be, I'm on my road to get there. Sometimes, that's all I can hope for.

Goodbye 2014, thank you for the ride.
Hello 2015, I'm going to get better.




No comments:

Post a Comment