Monday, December 22, 2014

Procrastination Nation

College Girl Probs


I seriously envy people who can get shit done. If you're like me, you're the exact opposite, even with things you love. I have books to write, assignments to do, novels to read, TV shows to watch, but I procrastinate every single one of them.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I should just stay in my bed for the rest of my life.

We all have dreams, hopes, things we want to do or see in our lifetime. But how many of us actually go after them, instead of just dreaming about them? Unfortunately, not many. I want to publish books, learn Japanese, watch Game of Thrones. All these are reachable - but how often do you think I work towards them? Honestly, right now? Never.

This is why I envy people who go after what they want in life. These are the people who are happier and more fulfilled. So why do we sit around watching Netflix instead of grabbing onto our hopes and dreams?

Maybe we don't want them to be a reality. Or maybe we just want things to come to us without having to get up off the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment